Thursday, February 7, 2008

It's the Bahamas, Baby!

I thought I'd post some pictures from mine & B's long weekend in the Bahamas.  (He was there all week with work and I flew down to join him Thurs-Sun.)  A little sunshine is always good for the soul. I love, love, love spending time alone with B, without the kids. We always have a great time. It's kind of like a little sneak preview of our future!

Roto Rooter has been very good to us. (Thanks M & D too, for watching our gang.)

I thought this would be a nice pick me up for some of you, but...... it was 74 degrees here yesterday! It's February and my kids wore shorts to school!!! Crazy! (Sorry, to those of you suffering in the cold...I don't mean to rub it in.) The Weather Channel is saying we might get snow here on Saturday night. You gotta love this unpredictable East Coast weather!

















1 comments:

Amy said...

Hey Kathi! I'm so glad you found my blog. I'll be reading yours now.

What a great get away for you and Brian and what great photos.